WIN BIG with YMCA Wanakita 50/50!
Estimated Take Home Prize
PLUS a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card!
Early Bird Deadline on October 20 at 11:59pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
All funds raised through the Wanakita 50/50 draw will go to the YMCA Wanakita Director’s Fund to meet camp's greatest needs. Each year, the Director's Fund supports more than 700 children and youths who receive subsidized access to YMCA Wanakita programming. The Director's fund ensures sustainability of camp through investments in infrastructure such as the Leadership Centre, Welcome Centre and Dining Halls to remain operational and safe.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #1222049
The lottery will take place online only during the following dates:
- Campaign #1: October 12th, 2021 at 9am - November 2, at 11:59pm draw on November 3, 2021 at 10am
- Campaign #2: November 22, 2021 at 9am - December 21, 2021 at 11:59PM, draw on December 22, 2021 at 10am
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older. Raffle Licensing policy stipulates that raffle tickets must not be sold to anyone under the age of 18, or the age of 19 if alcohol is included in the prize.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 5 for $10, 40 for $20, 200 for $40.
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions ("Ascend").
The draw for the early bird prizes will take place as follows:
Lottery #1:Sales Deadline; October 20, 2021 at 11:59PM, Early Bird Draw
#1 on October 21, 2021 at 11:59PM
- Prize #1 - GIFT CARD: $250 Amazon Gift Card
- Lottery #2: Sales Deadline; December 1, 2021 at 11:59PM, Early Bird Draw #1 on December 2, 2021 at 11:59PM, Sales Deadline; December 8, 2021 at 11:59PM, Early Bird Draw #2 on December 9, 2021 at 11:59PM, Sales Deadline; December 15, 2021 at 11:59PM, Early Bird Draw #2 on December 16, 2021 at 11:59PM
- Prize #1 - HOME GIFT PACKAGE: Oster Burr Mill Coffee Grinder with Hopper - $67 + $500 Amazon gift card
- Prize #2 - GOLF GIFT PACKAGE: $100 Golf town Gift Card; $50 LCBO Gift Card; Oakley M2 Frame XL Sunglasses with Fire Iridium lenses - $326
- Prize #3 - GIFT CARD: $1,000 Amazon Gift Card
- Lottery #1:Sales Deadline; October 20, 2021 at 11:59PM, Early Bird Draw #1 on October 21, 2021 at 11:59PM
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- Tickets drawn for the early-bird prizes are to be included in the main draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted at
- The winning number will be announced YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages and website, and the winner contacted immediately following the draw by telephone and/or email.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford at: (905)
518-2133, or by email at:
email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 79 James Street South, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 2Z1 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification (or via e-mail if outside of the region). The winner will then be paid for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque or via e-transfer.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet. The winner consents to having their first name, last name initial and city on the ymcahbb5050.ca 50/50 site and other YMCA HBB promotions and communications.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford Board of Directors
- Any YMCA of Hamilton|Burlington|Brantford full-time, part-time, or contracted employee
- The above set of rules will be posted online at